Pre-Meet Reports are found under Meet Maestro Settings (gear icon).
Generate necessary reports, like the heat sheet, by clicking on the report headings.
Pre-meet reports are in the left hand column.
Each report will provide Sort & Display Options, and can be downloaded and/or printed.
Heat Sheet Banner:
We have an easy way for you to get your sponsor logos onto the bottom of your Meet Maestro heat sheets. See our Sponsorships Help Center article for more details on setup within the SwimTopia Sponsors section.
Note: Currently, CTS Dolphin users will need to login to the browser version to print label reports. This will be supported in a future release.
Labels: Avery 8160 for inkjet, or Avery 5160 for laser printers (can be another brand)
Label Size: 1" X 2 5/8"
Sheet Size: 8 1/2" X 11"
Labels per Sheet: 30
1. Best printing results occur when using Chrome. (Only fully supported browser)
2. Ensure your zoom level is 100%. Do NOT check “Fit to Page.”
3. Be sure your report has finished loading before printing or saving as a PDF. Depending on computer and connection speeds, the first pages may be loaded, but the rest of the report may not finish for a few more seconds.
4. For larger reports, like the Timer Sheets, it can be helpful to print smaller ranges.
Displaying Reports on Your SwimTopia Site for Your Team
Teams typically share reports like Heat Sheets, Psych Sheets, and Results on their SwimTopia sites so team parents can easily find and download them.
Teams typically attach these files to the designated meet so it’s all visible on the calendar. To upload reports to your meet in SwimTopia, first save them as a PDF in Meet Maestro:
Saving Reports in PDF Format: For both SwimTopia and Meet Maestro reports you can save reports in PDF format through your computer’s print function:
- Click “Print”
- For “Destination,” click “Change”
- Select “Save as PDF”
Then in SwimTopia go to Manage Team > Schedule > Select Meet Name > Files > New Attachment to upload.
➞ Next Topic: Meet Maestro Settings - Athletes