Once you're in your admin console (Manage Team), you'll see a link to a Settings menu for a list of site-wide settings and tools.
Click on the link below for more information about each option under Settings:
- Team Information
- Billing Contact
- Meet Entry Preferences
- Stripe Account (Online Payment Processor)
- Uploaded Files
- Athlete Age Groups
- School Year Athlete Groups (Schools Only)
- Athlete Roster Groups
- Data Maintenance Tools
- Import Roster or Time History
The following designations determine who can see and access the Settings link at the top of the admin console:
- Site Admin (red badge): designated using "Make Admin" in the profile
- Role Assignment: with permission to Read or Manage > Organization Settings
The ability to make changes to any data within the Settings area is dependent on having specific permissions to manage the data affected by those changes. For instance, you must have Manage > People AND Manage > Swim Meets permission to have the option to import a roster or time history, since you are affecting those areas.
➞ See the Role-Based Permissions article to learn how you can grant full or partial admin permissions to specific volunteers as needed.
hcmanagesettings hcmanagesettingsteaminformation hcmanagesettingsathleterostergroups