Covered in this Article:
- Accessing Reports
- Sort & Filter Options
- Available Reports
- Label Tips
- Printing Tips
- Display Reports on your SwimTopia Site
- Saving Reports in PDF Format
Pre-Meet Reports are found under Meet Maestro Settings (gear icon). ➞ See Meet Maestro Settings – Post-Meet Reports if looking for reports after the meet has completed.
>>Note: Pre-meet reports are in the left hand column.
Sort & Filter Options
Each report will provide Sort & Display Options, and can be downloaded and/or printed.
➧ HEAT SHEET
Heat Sheet Banner:
We have an easy way for you to get your sponsor logos onto the bottom of your Meet Maestro heat sheets. See our Sponsorships Help Center article for more details on setup within the SwimTopia Sponsors section.
➧ PSYCH SHEET
➧ TIMER SHEETS
➧ SESSION REPORT
➧ ENTRY LABELS
➧ ATHLETE CHECK-IN
Reports which support records will have a new ‘benchmarks’ section in the report options
➧ Format Options
This first one is good for the announcers table.
CTS Dolphin users: Label reports are now available in the Desktop app. The first page of labels is generated as a preview and full PDF can be opened for printing.
Labels: Avery 8160 for inkjet, or Avery 5160 for laser printers (can be another brand)
Label Size: 1" X 2 5/8"
Sheet Size: 8 1/2" X 11"
Labels per Sheet: 30
1. Best printing results occur when using Chrome. (Only fully supported browser)
2. Ensure your zoom level is 100%. Do NOT check “Fit to Page.”
3. Be sure your report has finished loading before printing or saving as a PDF. Depending on computer and connection speeds, the first pages may be loaded, but the rest of the report may not finish for a few more seconds. A full version of the report will download in the web or desktop application, so you can review prior to printing
4. For larger reports, like the Timer Sheets, it can be helpful to print smaller ranges.
5. If you are having printing issues, download the PDF and then open in a PDF viewer and print from there. ➞ See Saving Reports in PDF Format below.
Display Reports on your SwimTopia Site
Teams typically share reports like Heat Sheets, Psych Sheets, and Results on their SwimTopia sites so team parents can easily find and download them.
Teams typically attach these files to the designated meet so it’s all visible on the calendar. To upload reports to your meet in SwimTopia, first save them as a PDF in Meet Maestro:
Saving Reports in PDF Format
For both SwimTopia and Meet Maestro reports you can save reports in PDF format through your computer’s print function:
- Click “Print”
- For “Destination,” click “Change”
- Select “Save as PDF”
Then in SwimTopia go to Manage Team > Schedule > Select Meet Name > Files > New Attachment to upload.
➞ Next Topic: Meet Maestro Settings - Athletes