This feature is available to our Premium customers.
Covered in this Article:
Creating & Managing Your Records Books
Manage all of your record books in the Manage Team > Schedule > Record Books.
Adding Records to Your Website
➧ Records Snippet
Manage how your team records are displayed on your team website using the Records snippet.
Enter a heading for your Records display in the Title text box.
➧ Record Book Selection
Select which record book to display. When a new record book is selected, the option to choose age range input and competition category will default to "All."
- Age range input - Allows you to filter by age range; can be set to a default or custom input.
- Athlete competition category - Allows you to filter the display by competition category. Options include: girls/women, boys/men, and mixed.
➧ Layout Option
- Compact (dual competition category) will display records in a grid format with girls/women on the left and boys/men on the right, and matches events that both competition categories share so they can be displayed side by side.
- Detailed (one competition category) will display records in a single row list format, with age and competition categories separating and grouping the records.
» Note: the Detailed layout option will not be displayed if only one competition category is selected above.
➧ Show Grid Lines
- Adds lines between records per event and makes a line border around age groups.
➧ Shade Alternating Rows
- Uses your team's color scheme to create a background for records with multiple events, adding a lighter version of the primary color to the background of each alternating row.
Click Create/Update to save or Cancel to exit.
Example Record Views
➧ Detailed view with just grid lines, the header uses the site colors:
➧ Compact view with grid lines and shade on alternating rows, shading uses site colors:
SwimTopia Snippets allow you to add many different kinds of content to your website. For more information about using Snippets, See ➞ our article, Working with Snippets to Create and Edit Page Content, or view our short video about Working with Snippets.