SwimTopia Snippets allow you to add many different kinds of content to your website. For more information about using Snippets, see our article, Working with Snippets to Create and Edit Page Content, or view our short video about Working with Snippets.
Manage how your team records are displayed on the site using this snippet.
Enter a heading for your Records display in the Title text box.
Select which record book to display. When a new record book is selected, the option to choose age range input and gender will default to "All."
- Age range input - Allows you to filter by age range; can be set to a default or custom input.
- Athlete gender - Allows you to filter the display by gender. Options include: girls/women, boys/men, and mixed.
- Compact (dual gender) will display records in a grid format with girls/women on the left and boys/men on the right, and matches events that both genders share so they can be displayed side by side.
- Detailed (one gender) will display records in a single row list format, with age and gender separating and grouping the records. Note: the Detailed layout option will not be displayed if only one gender is selected above.
Show Grid Lines
- Adds lines between records per event and makes a line border around age groups.
Shade Alternating Rows
- Uses your team's color scheme to create a background for records with multiple events, adding a lighter version of the primary color to the background of each alternating row.
Example of detailed view with just grid lines, the header uses the site colors:
Example of compact view with grid lines and shade on alternating rows, shading uses site colors:
Click Create/Update to save or Cancel to exit.