As with the pre-meet reports (discussed in our Meet Maestro Settings - Pre-Meet Reports article), all post-meet reports are found under the Meet Maestro Settings (gear icon).
Generate necessary reports by clicking on the report headings.
Post-meet reports are in the right hand column.
Sort & Filter Options - Each report will provide Sort & Display Options, and can be downloaded and/or printed.
As mentioned in the Meet Maestro Settings - Finish & Export article, Results (including scores) will automatically be uploaded to:
- Each team’s Results tab of the corresponding meet on their SwimTopia site.
- The Athlete Performance reports (Reports tab within SwimTopia).
- The per-family “My Account” swimmer time history pages within SwimTopia.
Displaying results on your SwimTopia site for your team - A meet result report in .PDF format can be attached to the meet or uploaded to the site for parents/athletes to access.
- This file will appear alongside the corresponding meet in your website's meet schedule.
- PDFs are not imported and do on affect the results.
- These results are formatted for view/download only.
- In Meet Maestro, save the Results report in PDF format (see instructions below)
- Go to Manage Team > Schedule > Select Meet Name > Files, click the New Attachment button and select the .PDF report above from your local drive for your selected meet.
Saving Reports in .PDF Format - For both SwimTopia and Meet Maestro reports you can save reports in PDF format through your computer’s print function:
- Click “Print”
- For “Destination,” click “Change”
- Select “Save as PDF”
Note: Currently, CTS Dolphin users will need to login to the browser version to print label reports. This will be supported in a future release.
Labels: Avery 8160 for inkjet, or Avery 5160 for laser printers (can be another brand)
Label Size: 1" X 2 5/8"
Sheet Size: 8 1/2" X 11"
Labels per Sheet: 30
1. Best printing results occur when using Chrome. (Only fully supported browser)
2. Ensure your zoom level is 100%. Do NOT check “Fit to Page.”
3. Be sure your report has finished loading before printing or saving as a PDF. Depending on computer and connection speeds, the first pages may be loaded, but the rest of the report may not finish for a few more seconds.
4. For larger reports, like the Timer Sheets, it can be helpful to print smaller ranges.