Looking for help? There are many ways to receive SwimTopia support:
Covered in this Article:
- Explore our self-service Help Center
- Contextual help from within "Manage Team" on your site
- Submit a support ticket
- Phone Support
- Workshop Webinars - Free, Focused SwimTopia Training
- What's my browser?
- WePay Customer Support
➧ Explore our self-service Help Center
SwimTopia offers a robust Help Center, which you can access any time, day or night. Here, you'll find helpful how-to guides, webinar tutorial videos, and tips and tricks. Bookmark help.swimtopia.com
- Answers can likely be found within our detailed articles
- Support topics are organized into categories on the home page
- Type a subject into the search field at the top of any page in our Help Center
➧ Contextual help from within "Manage Team" on your site
Help Center Link
- Click the "Help Center" link in the top right corner of any Manage Team page, and you'll be taken to a section of our Help Center that is relevant to the page you're looking at.
Click the yellow/orange "Help" bubble in the lower right corner of any Manage Team page, and you'll be presented with suggested Help Center articles, based on the page you're on.
Not seeing an article that you need? Type a topic in the search field of the Help widget for more suggestions.
Still not able to find an answer? You can begin a live chat session with a Customer Happiness Specialist when we're available, otherwise you can leave a message that will open a support ticket.
➧ Submit a support ticket
Click Submit a request at the top of any page here in our Help Center. A Customer Happiness Specialist will follow up asap.
➧ Phone Support
Your friendly Customer Happiness team is available by phone! 877-856-2940 (Option 2)
>>Note: We answer the phones and reply to tickets from 9am-6pm Central Time. After hours and holidays you can leave a message and we’ll return your call or reply to your ticket asap.
➧ Workshop Webinars - Free, Focused SwimTopia Training
Attend or watch a pre-recorded version of our Workshop Webinars to dive deeper into specific topics like website style & content, online registration, volunteer coordination, or meet entries. Get an in-depth tutorial and have your questions answered in real-time.
➧ What's my browser?
To troubleshoot your issue, we may need to know the type and version of your OS (operating system) and web browser. This site will provide a summary of the details and also gives you a handy link which you can send to us along with your support request: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/