» WePay/PayPal Support Ending November 30, 2022: Stripe will be SwimTopia's only supported online payment vendor after this date. If your team has been using WePay (or PayPal for older customers), you will need to set up a Stripe account prior to opening your registration and/or online store (Premium feature). ➞ See our Quick Start Guide to Enabling Stripe to set up your Stripe account.
Stripe is one of the largest payment processors in the world. As a secure (Level 1 PCI compliant) payment provider, Stripe enables easy online payments, eliminating the need to track a paper trail of check payments.
There are many benefits to using SwimTopia's Stripe integration to manage your online payments, including:
- Quick setup process – it is fast and easy to set up a new Stripe account, especially if you have gathered all the required information ahead of time
- Seamless checkout experience – your families will complete their payment transaction without leaving your site, which was not the case with previous vendors we supported.
- Additional payment method – Google Pay is now a payment option for your families (Apple Pay not yet available)
- Integrated reporting – admins will see a complete transaction dashboard within their SwimTopia site
- Integrated refund process – Admins can issue refunds directly from their SwimTopia site, including partial refunds
- Easy account management – It’s easy for admins to add new admins to their Stripe account and transfer account ownership (good for transition between board members)
- Customer-focused Support – contact SwimTopia’s Customer Happiness Team directly for your Stripe questions