SwimTopia’s mobile app is available to all members of a team using a SwimTopia website (a valid SwimTopia login is required).
SwimTopia Mobile App - Free Features
- Notification Alerts from your team's admins
- Live Event/Heat Bar on meet days*
- Personalized calendar view of upcoming meets and events
- Personalized Meet Overview for your family (including swim events and volunteer jobs)
- Your swimmers’ best times
- Your swimmers’ swim history
- Post-meet results for your family’s swimmers
* If your team is running the Live Event/Heat Updater
Note: To sign up for meets (meet entries or job signup), you will need to access your team's website through the browser on your phone. Also, some teams choose NOT to display relay team designations on the app.
Your team now has the ability to communicate through notification alerts -- which is helpful for when they need to get information out quickly, such as rain delays or weather alerts.
To receive alerts on your phone:
- Download the SwimTopia mobile app on the App Store or Google Play
- Log in with your SwimTopia login
- Be sure to check your app’s notification settings -- ensure that it’s set to pop up on your screen (Android users: you may need to receive your first notification before you can edit this setting. See our article about setting up Android notifications.)
*Note: if you don’t download the app, you’ll receive the alerts via email. You need to update to the new release of SwimTopia's mobile app to receive push notifications (Version 2.1.17 or higher)
Pro Subscription Features
You’ll see prompts to upgrade to a free 7-day trial of the Pro version. If the host team is running the meet with SwimTopia’s Meet Maestro, the Pro subscription will provide these great meet-day features in addition to all of the features listed above:
- Heat sheets
- Estimated start times for each swim
- Updated results for your swimmers
- Live result push notifications for your swimmers
- Team scores
Try Pro for FREE for 7 days, then upgrade to Pro for $1.99/month
For more information, see our Help Center article - How do I subscribe to SwimTopia Pro?
Note: If you need to cancel, you must do this through your app store subscription tool, not within the app itself. See our Help Center article on How to Cancel a Pro Subscription
Mobile System Requirements:
- iOS 9 or higher
- Android 8 or higher
➞ Learn more about the SwimTopia Mobile App
➞ Download the free SwimTopia Mobile App now to receive push alerts and other great benefits!