>>Tip: We are introducing exciting new features throughout the season, so be sure to upgrade to the newest version when prompted to do so, or check for updates on your mobile device periodically.
SwimTopia’s mobile app is available to all members of a team using a SwimTopia website. And with the addition of our Guest Mode, spectators can follow their favorite athletes throughout the meet from anywhere!
Our Free mobile app shows a personalized view of your family’s meet entries, volunteer signups and swim history, and includes great features to help keep parents better informed, like Notification Alerts, and Live Event/Heat bar!
If your team is using Meet Maestro™, SwimTopia’s meet management solution, you’ll have access to heat sheets, estimated start times, upcoming swim reminders, live meet results and more when you upgrade to our Pro subscription (details below).
Covered in this Article:
- Free Features Overview
- Pro Subscription Features Overview
- Guest Mode Access
- SwimTopia Mobile Settings
- SwimTopia Mobile App Download
- Pro Subscription Details
Free Features Overview
- ➧ Notification Alerts from your team admin
- ➧ Easy access to Meet and Job Signup
- ➧ Public Meet Search
- ➧ Your athlete's Best Times
- ➧ Your athlete's History
- ➧ Personalized calendar view of upcoming meets and events
- ➧ Personalized Meet Overview for your family (including swim events and volunteer jobs)
- ➧ Post-meet Results for your family’s athletes
- ➧ Live Event/Heat Bar on meet days*
* If your team is running the Live Event/Heat Updater
>>Note: Some teams choose NOT to display relay team designations on the app.
For details on each feature above ➞ See SwimTopia Mobile App - Free Feature Details
Pro Subscription Features Overview
You’ll see prompts to upgrade to a free 7-day trial of the Pro version. If the host team is running the meet with SwimTopia’s Meet Maestro, the Pro subscription will provide these great meet-day features in addition to all of the features listed above:
- ➧ Heat Sheets
- ➧ Heat/Lane Assignments and Estimated Start Times for your favorited athletes
- ➧ Estimated start times that update as the meet progresses (Adaptive Timeline)
- ➧ Upcoming Swim Reminders for favorited athletes
- ➧ Results notification alerts for your favorited athletes
- ➧ Live Results for all swimmers
- ➧ Team Scores
For details on each feature above ➞ See SwimTopia Mobile App - Pro Subscription Feature Details
Guest Mode Access
SwimTopia Mobile's Guest Mode allows meet spectators without SwimTopia logins to use the app so they can search for upcoming or past meets and follow their favorite athlete's throughout the meet from anywhere!
With a Pro Subscription, guest users can designate their athlete favorites, access heat sheets, follow the progress of the meet if the team is using the Live Event/Heat bar, and view live results and scores.
Without Pro, guests will still be able to follow along as the meet progresses if the team is using the Live Event/Heat bar, but will only see results once the meet has completed.
Guests will be prompted to upgrade to Pro if they attempt to access screens beyond the Meet Overview. They can try Pro for FREE for 7 days, then upgrade to Pro for $2.49/mo or $9.99/yr
For a meet to show up in the Public Meet Search, the meet must be using SwimTopia's Meet Maestro meet management software AND the “Public Meet Search” option must be explicitly enabled by a team admin under the Mobile App settings in Meet Maestro (disabled by default).
>>Note: The "NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?" message displays at the bottom of the screen to provide a possible reason when a meet is not coming up in the search.
SwimTopia Mobile Settings
The mobile app Settings menu is found under the wavy lines in the upper left corner.
Within your SwimTopia Mobile Settings you have direct access to:
- Change your Team/Account if you are a member of more than one (i.e. Summer/HS)
- Manage your SwimTopia Mobile app Notifications
- Search for a meet in the Public Meet Search (meet must be made public by team admin)
- The Mobile App section of our online Help Center
- Send Feedback to SwimTopia's Customer Happiness Team for assistance on issues you are experiencing or improvement requests
- Rate on App Store - Rating apps helps others guage the usefulness of mobile applications, and helps us know if we're on the right track! (Note: If you are experiencing issues, please use the Send Feedback option to provide details or tell us how we can improve!)
- Refer SwimTopia - we appreciate your help getting the word out about how SwimTopia Mobile enhances your meet experience! This option will initiate a referral template you can send as-is or modify. This makes it quick and easy to blast all of your friends and family about how much you enjoy using the SwimTopia Mobile app.
- Manage Subscription on your phone so you can update your app subscription as needed.
- Access to the Libraries We Use on http://my.swimtopia.com
- The Version of SwimTopia Mobile you are using
- The email you are Logged in as (not pictured above for privacy)
- And the option to Logout
SwimTopia Mobile App Download
➧ Mobile System Requirements:
- iOS 11 or higher
- Android 8 or higher
Pro Subscription Details
- Try Pro for FREE for 7 days, then upgrade to Pro for $2.49/mo or $9.99/yr
- When you upgrade to a Pro subscription, the fee for the first subscription period will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the 7-day free trial.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
➞ See our Terms of Service: https://www.swimtopia.com/terms-of-service/
➧ How to Subscribe to Pro
You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. For more information on subscribing to Pro ➞ See our Help Center article How to Subscribe to SwimTopia Mobile Pro
➧ How to Unsubscribe from Pro
If users wish to cancel the Pro subscription, this is done through the app store subscription tool, not within the app itself. ➞ See our Help Center article How to Cancel a Pro Subscription
➞ Learn more about the SwimTopia Mobile App