It’s possible to create a league-specific website template for teams that will be new to using SwimTopia.
With a league website template, teams can get started with a SwimTopia website complete with a menu and set of pages, and some base content that you’ve defined, making it quicker and easier for teams to get their new SwimTopia sites set up.
Steps to setting up a league website template are:
1. Start a free trial website that will be used as your league’s template site:
- For the Team Name, use Leaguename Template (i.e., ABC Template)
- For the subdomain, use leaguename-template (i.e., abc-template)
- In the “comments” section of the form, note that the site is a “league template”
2. Set up the template site with pages and content you’d like new teams to have as a starting point
Read more: Manage Your Website
3. Once you’ve completed your website template, notify us at email@example.com
4. If we haven't done so already, we’ll provide a setup code, specific to your league, that your teams will use when they start a new SwimTopia website. This setup code will populate their new site with your website template copy.
5. Convey setup code to your teams
6. Once a team has set up their new sites, their admins can continue to add content that is specific to their own team