USA Swimming has posted guidelines for teams to use while developing their plans to return to the pool safely.
➞ See USA Swimming's guidelines for Facility Re-Opening Messaging and Planning
Topics include recommendations and plan-building considerations for:
- Facility, local, state, and federal requirements
- Mitigating hazards
- Safe practices/PPE
- Programmatic considerations
- Other considerations to share with staff, athletes, parents, etc.
- Swimming safely
- Expectations for training and competing
- Facility sample diagrams for 12, 18, 27, 60 swimmers in a pool
Please sign in to leave a comment.