This feature is available to our Premium customers.
Embedding a countdown timer is a fun way to engage with your team in getting ready for your new season, the opening of registration, or counting down to a Championship Meet. The LogWork countdown timer is a free, simple but effective way to display the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until a fixed event on your website. There are many other free website timers out there that can be embedded in a similar fashion so feel free to explore!
On the LogWork page:
- Go to the LogWork Countdown Timer Page
- Click on the green Embed on Your Website button
- Now customize the countdown timer
- Add the date and time you wish to count down until
- Customize with your team colors
- Set the width to 930 for a full page, 595 for a 2/3 page timer, or 265 for the sidebar.
- Click the green Embed on Your Website button and then copy the code in the grey box to embed into your SwimTopia site
On your SwimTopia page:
- Create or Edit a Text Area Snippet
- Click the “HTML” tool (looks like </>)
- Paste the code you copied from the Countdown Calendar page into your Snippet’s HTML tool field. Be sure to click Create.
- You now have a countdown timer on your website!
Please sign in to leave a comment.