Looking for product help? There are many ways to receive SwimTopia support.
>>Note: If you need billing support ➞ See SwimTopia Billing Support & Policies
Covered in this Article:
- Explore our self-service Help Center
- Contextual help from within "Manage Team" on your site
- Submit a support ticket
- Phone & Chat Support
- Workshop Webinars - Free, Focused SwimTopia Training
- Example Customer Websites
- What's my browser?
- WePay Customer Support
➧ Explore our self-service Help Center
SwimTopia offers a robust Help Center, which you can access any time, day or night. Here, you'll find helpful how-to guides, webinar tutorial videos, and tips and tricks. Bookmark help.swimtopia.com
- Answers can likely be found within our detailed articles
- Support topics are organized into categories on the home page
- Type a subject into the search field at the top of any page in our Help Center
➧ Contextual help from within "Manage Team" on your site
Help Center Link
- Click the "Help Center" link in the top right corner of any Manage Team page, and you'll be taken to a section of our Help Center that is relevant to the page you're looking at.
Click the yellow/orange "Help" bubble in the lower right corner of any Manage Team page, and you'll be presented with suggested Help Center articles, based on the page you're on.
Not seeing an article that you need? Type a topic in the search field of the Help widget for more suggestions.
Still not able to find an answer? You can begin a live chat session with a Customer Happiness Specialist when we're available, otherwise you can leave a message that will open a support ticket.
➧ Submit a support ticket
Click Submit a request at the top of any page here in our Help Center. A Customer Happiness Specialist will follow up asap.
➧ Phone & Chat Support
- Phone: 877-856-2940 (Option 2)
- Chat: When we are available (depends on how busy we are with support tickets and calls), you will see this option at the bottom of the Help Center screens and Help Center bubble from your Manage Team pages in your site.
>>Note: We answer the phones and reply to tickets from 9am-6pm Central Time. After hours and holidays you can leave a message and we’ll return your call or reply to your ticket asap.
➧ Workshop Webinars - Free, Focused SwimTopia Training
Attend or watch a pre-recorded version of our Workshop Webinars to dive deeper into specific topics like website style & content, online registration, volunteer coordination, or meet entries. Get an in-depth tutorial and have your questions answered in real-time.
➧ Example Customer Websites
Browse and find ideas at your leisure. Let us know if you need help recreating anything you see. The Managing Your Website section of the Help Center will guide you through your options.
➧ What's my browser?
To troubleshoot your issue, we may need to know the type and version of your OS (operating system) and web browser. This site will provide a summary of the details and also gives you a handy link which you can send to us along with your support request: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
➧ WePay Customer Support
WePay Support Hours - 9am-9pm EST M-F (WePay does not offer weekend support hours)
WePay Chat Support - WePay offers chat support (9am-9pm EST M-F) from within your Merchant Center (bottom right of your Home screen when logged in to your wepay.com account). We suggest trying this avenue first when you have any questions related to your WePay account.
- WePay Online Request Form - Follow up with a support request directly to WePay if you do not receive an answer, or do not know/have an account to log into - WePay Support.
>>Note: SwimTopia does not have insight into the details of your WePay account as this is a secure banking relationship. If you do not hear from WePay in a timely manner, your friendly SwimTopia Customer Happiness team can help expedite your request.
>>Tip: Please check the status of your account at the start of each season in case WePay needs any information from you, to avoid last minute panic prior to opening registration. You can do this by logging into your account directly at http://wepay.com or from your Settings > WePay Configuration page in your SwimTopia site.
➞ We also have a WePay FAQs Help Center article that may answer your questions.