>>Note: Completing a Team Registration form is required to create a team website account, unless you have been instructed otherwise by a team rep/administrator. If you are unsure and do not see an option to register on your team website (this is not Swimtopia.com), look for a contact page to find out how your team will manage registrations.
Covered in this Article:
(click to jump to a specific section)
- Login Activation and Setting Your Password
- Login to Team Website
- Forgot your password?
- Accessing "My Account"
- Main Account View
- Your Specific Account View
- Athlete View
- Time History
- Job and Event Sign-Up
Login Activation and Setting Your Password
The email you enter during registration becomes your website account login. After you complete team registration, you should have received an account activation email, which contains a link to choose a new password to activate your team website account. If your team admin manually created your account, you will still receive an activation email to set a password for login.
>>Note: If you did not receive an activation email in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder and/or trash before reporting this to your team admin.
Login to Team Website
To begin, you will need your email address and the password you created to login to your team's website.
Logging in to your team website account allows you to view account and athlete time history, pre-fill registration forms (returning families) and sign up for meet volunteer jobs and swimmer events.
>>Tip: Returning families should log in before registering to save time since most athlete and contact data will pre-populate from the last registration form filled out, AND to avoid possibly mistyping emails and/or contact information which could cause confusion in the system requiring your team admin and SwimTopia's Customer Happiness Team to resolve. You can update your email during registration if needed.
Click the Login link at the top right of your team's home page to access your personal team account.
On the sign-in page, enter your login email and team website password (NOT your email account password unless you used the same password) and click the SIGN IN > button.
Forgot your password?
If you can't remember your password, or have not yet created a password, click the Forgot your password? link. You will be emailed a new Password Reset link which will allow you to choose a new password.
>>Note: The password reset emails expire after 30 days. You will need to generate a new password reset email if beyond 30 days before you perform this step of actually resetting your password.
Accessing "My Account"
Once you are logged in, you will see links for My Account and Sign Out at the top right of the page. Click My Account.
Your main account page contains:
- Family Members associated with your registration/account
- Contact Info (you can edit address/home phone, contact your site admin for email updates*)
- Job Signups for all family members in the current season
- Points earned in the current season (if your team uses the point system)
*Email Updates: SwimTopia usernames are based on emails, which are unique per user. It is possible to utilize the same login credentials across multiple SwimTopia sites (summer league, school, team transfers) for historical tracking, but you must register on each site using the exact same email, first/last name format (name/birthdate for athlete's) in order for the accounts to be synched. Due to the important ties an email has with processes within the database, updates after registration can only be made by your team admin at this time.
Click on your name to see:
- Personal Info (you can only change your password here)
- Season Affiliations and season-long roles assigned to you
- Job Signups for the current season specific to you
- Points earned in the current season specific to you (if used by your team)
Click on an athlete's name to see:
- Personal Info (only editable by your site admin after registration)
- Season Affiliations and season-long roles if assigned by your site admin or coach
- Job Signups for the current season if assigned by your site admin or coach
- Points earned in the current season (if used by your team)
- Best Times with Display Options and access to all times per stroke (described below)
You can see your athlete's Best Times for each event. You can also click on the Display Options link to control how your view is displayed.
And you can click on each event to see a sortable display of all times for that event:
Job and Event Sign-Up
Once you are registered and logged in, you are ready to sign up for meet volunteer jobs and swimmer events from your team's Signup Calendar.