If you can extract the data, we can import team rosters and time history files from your existing TeamUnify or Team Manager database into your SwimTopia website.
If you don’t use either of these, don’t worry. It’s not important or even that valuable to have last season’s parent and athlete information without the time history. The SwimTopia Registration process will collect all the personal data for you.
Follow the export instructions below for your applicable database:
Hy-Tek Team Manager
Team Roster & Time History
- From the File menu, go to Export > Generic MS Access
This will include parent information to help us associate parents with swimmers during registration.
- Login to your TeamUnify account
- Go to Team Admin > Account/Member Admin
- Click on the Members tab, click "Select all" (small box to the left of "Last Name")
- Click the "Export" button select "Custom Excel Report." In the upper left corner, click "Select All."
- Click "Create Report." This should create a report ending in .xlsx
Note: If you can export your Team History from Team Unify, we are happy to import this for you.
Upload the File
Our support site (ZenDesk) limits attachments to tickets sent to email@example.com to 1MB.
Instead of attaching your Team Manager roster export, or any other large files to a support ticket, please upload them to your site as follows:
- Go to Manage Team > Settings > Uploaded Files
- Click Add File and choose the export file you just created on your local hard drive
- Click Save
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that there is a file waiting that needs importing (we are not automatically notified when you upload files to this area and these files are not automatically imported)
- Turnaround time for uploading new team history files is usually 24 hours.
Tip: This is a good place to upload and store any other files that you need to reference from your website. Once you have uploaded the file, right-click on the file name and copy the link to your clipboard, and use the link in any text areas to create a link so that your users can download the file.