We can import team rosters and time history files from your existing TeamUnify or Team Manager database into your SwimTopia website.
If you don’t use either of these, don’t worry. It’s not important or even that valuable to have last season’s parent and athlete information without the time history. The SwimTopia Registration process will collect all the personal data for you.
Follow the export instructions below:
Hy-Tek Team Manager
Team Roster & Time History
- From the File menu, go to Export > Generic MS Access
- Login to your TeamUnify account
- Go to Team/Account Management
- Click on the Members tab, click "Select all", then click the Excel export button and save the file. The file name should end in ".xls"
Upload the File
Our support site (ZenDesk) limits attachments to tickets sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to 1MB.
Instead of attaching your Team Manager roster export, or any other large files to a support ticket, please upload them to your site as follows:
- Go to Manage Team > Settings > Uploaded Files
- Click Add File and choose the export file you just created on your local hard drive
- Click Save
- Send an email to email@example.com to notify us that there is a file waiting that needs importing (we are not automatically notified when you upload files to this area and these files are not automatically imported)
- Turnaround time for uploading new team history files is usually 24 hours.
Tip: This is a good place to upload and store any other files that you need to reference from your website. Once you have uploaded the file, right-click on the file name and copy the link to your clipboard, and use the link in any text areas to create a link so that your users can download the file.